Welcome everyone! It’s great to see the Valley so busy. With this many travelers, finding dinner options can be challenging. This post is to get you up to speed on what we’re doing this week at the Barn to feed our guests and visitors.
For dinner, you have two choices:
- Join us upstairs in the pub, where food is available every night until 9 pm from the pub menu. Seating in the pub is on a first come, first served basis.
- Book a reservation for one of our nightly buffets. Seatings are available at 6:00 and 7:30 pm. The buffet menu is as follows:
- Sunday, February 16: Roast Pork Loin
- Monday, February 17: Meat Loaf
- Tuesday, February 18: Chicken Picatta
- Wednesday, February 19: Mexican night
- Thursday, February 20: Pasta night
- Friday, February 21: Roast Pork Loin
- Saturday, February 22: Prime Rib
In addition to the entree, the buffet includes pasta and potatoes, a vegetable, salad, bread, and dessert.
Reservations are required in order to ensure seating is available (802-496-3310). Large groups are welcome! Please do arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled seating, as service begins promptly.
Have a great week everyone!
What a wonderful blessing, to be anticipating the year’s biggest storm (to date) – right before the busiest skiing week of the year in Vermont! If you haven’t seen the latest forecast, please check out the Single Chair Weather Blog for an update (http://madriverglenweather.blogspot.com/).
With snow comes challenging driving conditions, so please drive carefully everyone!! See you soon!
Going out to dinner for Valentines Day? Check out our Valentines Day Specials (available from 4 pm – 9 pm, in addition to the regular pub menu):
Crispy polenta fried with oven roasted tomatoes, parmesan and asiago cheese in a parsley walnut pesto cream sauce (8)
Blue crab seasoned with lemon and herbs, coated in Japanese style bread crumbs. Accompanied by a chipotle mayonnaise (9)
Sauteed shrimp with three cheese tortellini in a vodka tomato sauce (18)
Grilled steak with sauteed mushroom red wine demi glace and garlic mashed potato (22)
Sauteed vegetables with fried tofu in a light red wine vinaigrette (16)
Reservations are suggested – please call (802) 496-3310.
- Slow roasted prime rib, with horseradish sour cream and au jus
- Mashed potatoes
- Mediterranean pasta
- Fresh garden salad
- Warm baguette
- Blondie brownies with frangelico caramel sauce and whipped cream
Additional “kid-friendly” buffet options also available
Adults $21.95 / children $14.95 – Seatings at 6:00 pm and 7:30 pm. Please call for reservations (802-496-3310).
With a challenging January behind us, we are so grateful to be seeing big Charlie Brown snowflakes falling this afternoon!
We’re looking ahead to a busy weekend here at the Barn, getting ready to welcome the Fenderson crew back for their annual event. It will be a fun weekend, for sure, and rumor has it the glass boot will make an appearance.